Registration process closed!
- The POSE study is open to all clinicians meeting study protocol criteria.
- Centres throughout Europe are invited to participate in the POSE study.
- Only one person per centre may be designated as a “Local Principle Investigator”. The guideline for the role and responsibilities of the “Local Principle Investigator” are available in the document: Guideline_Local_Principle_Investigator_Role v1.0 21May2017.
- It may be possible to consider two departments from the same institution as two study sites, only if they are situated in two seperate buildings at different locations.
- The completion of the online “Registration Form” available on this website is mandatory for registering the Institution participation in the POSE study. The registration form includes the “Pre-study questionnaire” regarding your institution. The paper based template of the pre-study questionnaire “Study protocol Appendix 1” can be downloaded from the Study Documents tab https://pose-trial.org/?page_id=20.
- All fields of the “Registration Form” indicated with “(required)” are mandatory.
- After submission of your data, you will receive a confirmation E-mail.
- Call for centres: Ongoing
- Call for national coordinators: Ongoing
- Recruitment start of patients: Planned to start 1st September 2017
- Last patient “in” is anticipated for 31st December 2018
- Last follow up of the last included patient: is anticipated for the 30th January 2019